A number of research programmes are in progress at the IBMBB in the fields of Tropical Diseases, Molecular Medicine (Cancer Genetics, Reproductive and Developmental Biology, human DNA variation), Plant Molecular Biology and Medicinal Plants. Each research programme has several projects which provide research training for MPhil/PhD and MSc students under the supervision of the Academic Staff, Emeritus Professor and Visiting Professors, Collaborating Scientists.
- Research Programmes on Parasitic and Infectious Diseases
- Research Programmes in Molecular Medicine
- Research programmes in Plant Molecular Biology and Plant metabolomics
- Research on Medicinal Plants
- Research in Molecular Biology
- Research in Molecular Immunology